Green Tea Organic Konjac Sponge
Recommended for: Acne or Rosacea Skin
The green tea face sponge is made by adding matcha grown in Japan’s Shizuoka Prefecture to a konjac puff. Green tea has antibacterial properties along with a brightening effect that prevents spots and suppresses acne-induced inflammation.
Ingredients: Konjac mannan, Green tea powder, Green clay, Calcium hydroxide
A Japanese Skin Care Secret: Konjac
Konjac is a potato-like plant and is a traditional food, unique to Japan.The konjac fibers are filled with minerals and antioxidants that cleanse and gently exfoliate the skin. These sponges can be used with or without soap to remove dead skin cells while not irritating the skin.
Konjac has unparalleled water retention, moisturizing power, and elasticity. Additionally, it is a colorless and odorless vegetable fiber. This makes it an essential element in skincare – a Japanese skin care staple for hundreds of years.
New Harmony Soap Company is thrilled to partner directly with the grower – Yamamoto Organic Konjac Farm in Gunma Prefecture in Japan – to bring our customers the highest quality, certified organic konjac sponges in the world.
How To Use A Konjac Sponge
- Soak — Soak it in warm water for 3 minutes to expand it to full size.
- Clean — Wet your face, apply our Green Clay face soap onto your face, then begin moving the sponge in a circular motion and massage your face.
- Massage — Start in the center of your face and work your way out and up.
- Rinse – Rinse your face and enjoy your toned and brighter complexion!
- Drain and Dry — When finished, drain it by clasping the sponge between your hands and dry it by hanging in a well-ventilated place.
- Use — You can use it every day!
- Replace — Replace your konjac sponge every 4-6 weeks.