This Beginners Soap Making Workshop will take place at New Harmony Soap Co. located at 59 E. Main Street in Nashville, Indiana on Saturday, June 29, 2019. Workshop begins at 10 am (Eastern) and will be finished at 12 Noon. This workshop has a limit of 12 participants.
Make & Take 2 lbs. Natural Soap Scented with Your Favorite Essential Oils
Learn a new skill you can use the rest of your life. In a single 2-hour workshop, one of New Harmony Soap’s master soap makers will lead you through the soap making process. Each student will make and custom-scent their own 2-lb. batch of natural, nutrient-rich soap to take home. These events are in high demand and fill up quickly so purchase your reservation ASAP. We will send e-mail confirming your spot in the workshop within 24 hours of purchase.
During this workshop you will learn…
- ✓ The background of soap making
- ✓ A simple introduction to the science behind the soap making process
- ✓ An introduction to natural skincare and essential oils
- ✓ An introduction to the tools of soap making
- ✓ A classic soap making recipe along with the step-by-step process to safely make soap at home